Sho

Changes


I might change the music on the blog.
I might not tweet as much as I did.
I can take out all the music you gave me from my grooveshark selection.
I might not write you as often as I did.
I can mimic your behaviour and not say the things I used to say.
But that doesn't change the things you gave me,
that will not take away the memories,
and what a great things are the memories,
even when they are just that, memories.
Because I can do things to change the fact that you seem to surround me all the time,
but that doesn't take away the happiness you once gave me,
the smiles we shared, the countless hours we spent together,
all the meals we shared: from the intimidated salad fruit, to the margarita sunrise and the carbonara.
Denial is not my thing.
I find happiness in the memories.
They talk about what amazing things have already happen,
so another set of amazing things should come after.
You taught me so many things, how could I ever deny you?
You see, changing my music doesn't mean you still won't make me happy
whenever I look back.
Because darling, we had an awesome ride.
And so, whenever I encounter a cat, I will smile and know: I shared something awesome.

0 comentarios:

El award que me dio Carliux (MUA!)

The Addicting Blog Award
Awarded by Auxiliadora to Nicole