Sho

the truth of the matter is

That I don't know ... It's so hard when you have so many dreams and no clue how to get there. No directions, just me and an infinity of questions that have no real answerer. Questions to the world, to people, to the earth, to God if there is such a thing... why is life so full of questions? And the ones that really matter have no real answers.


"Where do we come from? Why are we here? And for the love of God where the hell is Waldo?" That is the comedic version of some of life's biggest questions. Where do we come from? Well I come from my mother, and then I guess that from primates, and then from bacteria, and then... a blur, no ideas, some theories, nothing that can really fulfill my curiosity, my sense of belonging. I guess i am tired of the theories. Do I believe in God? Well… I don’t know either. Sometimes when I am scared I ask him for help, to clam me down. And I do blame him for the stuff that is going on, there are children dying of hunger, people who lose their families to violence, wars going on, and he does nothing. I was taught that God was merciful, and that he would take care of his children and that he was always looking out for you. But if he is, Why doesn’t he do something to stop the madness? There is so much that people take from the bible and use it how they please one day and turn it around the next. And some many people just expect for God to save the day that he will make a miracle that he has his hands on it and there is nothing else to do. And there is where I am torn. I was taught that God helped you if you were good, but when I see what’s going on every day I can’t understand people’s faith. Take a look around! He is not around. We are by ourselves, he will not stop global warming, he is not going to cure your child from cancer and he will not make your parents get back together. And if he is around, he is not merciful, and he doesn’t give a crap about us. He is a 4 year-old with an ant farm and a magnifying glass. Guess who are the ants? Oh yes, us.

Why are we here? I would like to think that is because each and one of us must exists in other to make the world a better place, that each of us will add a small grain of sand that will affect someone else. Is that thought too positive for you? There must be a meaning, because if there's not, there will be chaos, trust me. How would you feel if you knew for sure that you have no purpose in this world? Too lost. It would seem so shallow being here, we are very cocky about being human beings and that some one put us her for a purpose, we made it up so we felt fulfilled. Coming one day and realizing we are just a strike of chance, no reasons, no higher beings, just some especial dust, wpuld create chaos. Thousands would kill themselves, I mean, it is a trend right now in countries like Japan and Sweden, but the entire world finding out we have no reason to be here would drive millions into deep depression. I would like to think I have one, I just haven't figured it out yet. And where the hell is Waldo? I have no fucking clue.

0 comentarios:

El award que me dio Carliux (MUA!)

The Addicting Blog Award
Awarded by Auxiliadora to Nicole