Sho

Thank God I didnt become a violinist

I was talking to a friend the other day and I remembered that when i was 11 or 12 I asked my mom for violin lessons. She said I was already too old to learn to play the violin and so, I never became a violinist.


My friend told me: can you imagine? You would have traveled the world being an awesome violinist.

All I could think about was If I had become a violinist, I would have never gone to college, I would have never met my friend, I would have never traveled to Belgium, I wouldn't have met my wonderful former colleagues, I wouldn't have met the lovely leuven people, I wouldn't have a greek sister. I wouldnt have a greek mom...

In that thought I knew: Thank God I never became a violinist!

1 comentarios:

Carla dijo...

Well, viola players are so much cooler anyway... n_n :P

El award que me dio Carliux (MUA!)

The Addicting Blog Award
Awarded by Auxiliadora to Nicole