Sho

my truth


I think what bothers me the most is that you never cared enough to teach ME how to ride a bike.

Or the fact that we will never have the kind of relationship in which you would tell me something like this.

In all honesty, we haven't said a real thing to each other our entire lives.

Perhaps one day I will tell you that the reason why I am sure that the world is not fair is because you have been a teacher for over 14 years, but trough all that time, you have not been mine.

I honestly hope you are doing a better job this time around...

1 comentarios:

patricia1489 dijo...

Creo q ud debería decirle todo eso, o sea,no se trata de cualquier persona Nico, algún día deberían poder llevarse bien pero para ello es necesario que ud lo perdone y que él sepa lo que a usted le resiente...

El award que me dio Carliux (MUA!)

The Addicting Blog Award
Awarded by Auxiliadora to Nicole