As long As you know
What if it is happening?
Would you rather live in doubt?
I wouldn't know how to handle it. I don't know how to handle it.Why?
I just don't remember what it was like...Wouldn't you like to know? wouldn't you like to remember? Wouldn't you want it to be more than a memory but your present?
I just...Just what? Stop making excuses for yourself!
For the Love of God! At least be nice.I don't have to be nice. You know I don't have to be.
It's hard. I don't know how to do it. I got tired of trying. I am so tired. It's like swimming against the current. What's the point? I always end up in the same place.No. You end up in new places feeling the same way. Not the same thing. I know you are tired. We all can tell you are tired.
Thanks...Please, stop that too, would you? You can do it. You just get to this place and then go backwards. You have to take that leap. You HAVE to.
I just don't want to feel like that again.You end up feeling that way anyways. How about changing the reason? mix it up a bit?
Mix it up a bit? This ain't a freaking margarita, you know!?!?!?Seriously, I am not the person you want to fight, so unless you are going to get a pair and finally yell and fight with the person you really want to fight, drop the act.
...Fine. So, about that happening thing. Are you finally gonna let it happen?
...God, one of this days I am gonna give up on you. You gotta let it happen. You gotta let it flow.
What if..?Nothing. No what ifs. You gotta stop beating yourself with the what ifs. You are blinded and have stop seeing all the other possibilities. You have to let it go. Stop blaming yourself, stop tying yourself, stop beating yourself up. It happened. Now... you let go. Like riding a bike.
Like riding a bike?Like riding a bike.
hum..you do realize I ride a bike for like an hour once a week and then I just stop, right?
Fine. I'll find a better metaphor.
Just as long as you know...
21:08
|
Etiquetas:
dejá vu,
life,
ultimos momentos,
vida
|
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
- 2007
- 2008
- 2009
- 2010
- accion
- actualidad
- adicciones
- adultos
- alcohol
- amistad
- amor
- audio
- beauty
- Belgique
- belleza
- blogs
- bolis
- books
- cambio climatico
- cc1000
- church
- colegio
- cotidiano
- crecer
- critic
- damn
- decisive
- dejá vu
- deseos
- detox
- dia de accion del blog
- dogs
- duda
- eclipse
- ejercicio
- escuela
- Europa
- europe
- experiencias
- familia
- feliz
- future
- futuro
- gen2006
- gente
- gracioso
- Grrr
- home
- HTML
- it people
- la princesa
- Ley de Murphy
- ley de transito
- life
- liniers
- love
- ma vie
- mafalda
- males que me aquejan
- manias
- me
- medio ambiente
- mente
- misterios
- movies
- muerte
- mundo
- musica
- nuevos cielos
- nyc
- obsesion
- ocupas una etiqueta
- perros
- personalidad
- planeta
- pretil
- random
- raro
- religion
- reseña
- resoluciones
- sam
- secrets
- sexo
- significados
- so what?
- sonrisa
- teorias
- things
- ticos
- travel
- traveling
- tv
- ultimos momentos
- universidad
- viajes
- viajes Europa
- vida
- vida es teatro
- videos
- web
- zen
- Anhelos del corazón
- Anna Abroad
- Bridget Jones has nothing on me
- Carpe Diem por Reina
- Carro ataca!
- Carro cuentos
- Cherry, mi alter ego de la Fabulosa Di
- Con el cielo y con el diablo
- Cronicas absurdas
- Diary of the survival
- Galli-blog
- Give me reason but don't give me choice
- Haga como si estuviera en casa
- Historias de Veneno
- La esquina del cangrejo
- Liniers
- Mozo-blog
- Mujer Renacentista
- No burbuja
- Post secret
- Reflejo de Nayu
- Salawados
- tico gay
- TRUEQ-ANDO de huldis
- Vivi de kolorez
Seguidores
Datos personales
- nickyfc
- Sho esta un poco loca, habla a la velocidad de la luz siempre y se reconoce por el alto volumen de su voz. Sho sabe lo que quiere, y va tras ello. Ama soñar despierta sobre los días en que hablará 7 idiomas, viajará por el mundo y hará aquello que la apasiona. SHO trata de vivir un día a la vez aunque su a veces paranoica mente se lo impida. Le gustan los días ordinarios, cocinar para la gente que quiere, las monedas de 500 y soñar acerca de grandes viajes.

3 comentarios:
No what ifs... esa es la moraleja de todas las historias!!!
You end up in new places feeling the same way. Not the same thing!! Woooo mae esa frase rajado me llego, yo soy de los q siempre se pregunta que tal si las varas hubieran ido por este lado? O si se hubieran dado de otra forma? Pero la verdad no hay forma de saberlo, simplemente diay en el futuro aprovechar las oportunidades q se logran ver en el momento y ya!
hey, looooooove the post! Que tan excelente!
Publicar un comentario