Sho

Open to possibilities


Dear feeling often called Love:

Hi! it's me. That girl you have disappointed countless times. yeap, the one you have deceived in several ocassions and who's soul you have crushed so hard that her hope in you has long been buried. I'm here to make you a proposal. One i hope you can't resist. it's not actually a proposal, it's a dare. I dare you to hit me with your best options. I dare you to sweep me off my feet. I am not daring you to prove that is not very likely that love will ever rock my world as it did so many moons ago. I promise for now on i offer no barriers, i shall bury my prejudices, i am standing here with my arms open to possibilities. I will not play you, foul you, nor doubt your offers

Dear feeling called love, with All my shields down, I dare you to make me fall head over heels.

4 comentarios:

patricia1489 dijo...

Nico, esta entrada esta genial!!!

Avíseme que le contesta, a ver si vale la pena hacer una negociación parecida....

-Oli-LoRe- dijo...

Jajajaja éxito

nickyfc dijo...

la respuesta fue... interesante...
Good interesante...

nickyfc dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

El award que me dio Carliux (MUA!)

The Addicting Blog Award
Awarded by Auxiliadora to Nicole